Hey everybody, Adam her with the pray requests and a summary of what went down last night.
Because of the snow and ice and melting there were not alot of people there last night and I think the band was about the same size as the youth group but the worship was really awesome this week. After worship we played some really violent frisbee. I got hit in the neck, Stephanie got hit in the mouth, Ethan got hit in the neck, and Spencer got a frisbee to the nose.
Ouch.
From what I know he's alright but it wouldn't hurt to pray for him.
The winner of the Jesus and Myspace blog contest is Dan Fernandez who had a message about loving the community and living in harmony.
Patrick then took prayer requests for the next week. If you would like to update this or you have any praises, answers, or anything you want to share please email me or patrick.
Patrick - patrick@ccatg.com
Adam - Adam.Rawkz@gmail.com
Prayer Requests
Benji // Leah is sick - Musical at Snider - Tap Dancing Routine
Tom // Mom - the new baby - Aunt in hospital for drugs
Adam // Mom getting better from cancer - college money - homework - sermon
David // Ball State Money - Marina's Cist
Taylor // Musical Audition - Solid Rock
Spencer // School - Nose - Head
Justine // This Week - Survival
Paul // Benji's Accident
I hope all of you are safe and sound. I hope your week is good.
-Adam
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment